Thursday, April 17, 2003

Actually, I'm starting of today with the Tuesday Two, found at Mary's blog.

1. What is, or was, your favorite comic strip?
Without a doubt, Calvin and Hobbes. That strip had the funniest and most insightful still ever in it. And the most imaginative, too. I so miss it. Current favorite would have to be FoxTrot, followed closely by Dilbert. And another classic I still enjoy is Peanuts. How can you go wrong with Good Ol’ Charlie Brown?

2. And who was, or is, your favorite comic strip character?
Hobbes, because of his use of sarcasms. Snoopy and Charlie Brown are right behind him, however.

And now, the Thursday Threesome you thought you were tuning in for. This week's is sponsered by a restaurant I've never heard of and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Family- Hmmm... It seems like this weekend is a get together time for some people. How about you? Do you have a family gig to attend this weekend? Hosting one? ...or are you spending the weekend doing weekend things?
Actually, when the college lets us go at noon tomorrow for Good Friday, I’m heading up to my parent’s for the weekend. Not sure what all will be happening when I’m up there, but I’ll be spending it with family.

Twosome: Waffle- Okay, here's the tough one: Waffles or Pancakes? You should hear the discussions in some households! ...and what about those Belgian things? Inquiring minds want to know!
Waffles are the better maple syrup holders because you can fill every square and therefore get more in. Not that I turn down pancakes at all. Actually, I very seldom wait for the waffles in the long line at brunch because it takes so long. Just go with the pancakes.

Threesome: & Grill- The outdoor cooking season is close at hand! For those who live large outdoors, are we talking grilling or barbecuing? If you enjoy cooking outside, what is your specialty? ...and for the indoor crowd: do you cook anything reminiscent of outdoor cookery?
I don’t cook indoors or outdoors, so it really doesn’t matter.

No comments: