Saturday, December 07, 2002

Nothing is ever easy. Or, good thing I skipped Bible study.

Just after I walked in the door last night, the phone rang. It was Jeff, wanting to come over, hang out, use my oven, watch some TV. Basically, get out of the apartment. I decided, since Jeff leaves in a week to move back to Idaho, that was probably the better idea. Spend a little more time with him. Well, he went to start his pies baking and discovered that the oven wasn't working. We played around with it for a while. Looks like the pilot went out, yet we aren't smelling gas. Don't know what's going on. So, as soon as I post this, I'm going to shower then take my cookie dough over to his place in Master's on/off campus dorms to bake the cookies for tonight.

So, after they leave (Jen came over, too), I start mixing up the cookies. And discover I don't have as much maple syrup as I need. So, it's back over to the store at 10:30 PM to get another bottle. Everything else went fine and licking the beaters tasted just like it should, so they should turn out well.

Got up and played ultimate this morning. Had a small turnout, which I think was a bit more fun. Got to run hard and play lots. Just two teams, so no sitting and waiting. And everyone was having fun and using everyone.

But, for now I should go shower. Playing ultimate hard makes showering a necessity. :)

No comments: