Thursday, December 12, 2002

This week, the Thursday Threesome is brought you by I Corinthians 13 and The Back Porch.

Onesome- Faith: Are you faithful in keeping your New Year's Resolutions?
Define Faithful. Define Resolutions. :) Seriously, I've usually lost them by the end of January or February. Of course, there was that one year when I worked hard and kept using the weight room here on campus for 10 months.

Twosome- Hope: ...and what are your hopes for the New Year?
That 2003 will be easier then 2002. It almost has to be, doesn't it? That I will finally find some work ethic again. That I will start and keep working out again and see some results.

Threesome- and Charity: Do you support any causes or charities? Any special projects this time of year?
This is going to surprise some of you, but no. I really do need to start supporting my church again with money as well as time.

No comments: