Friday, December 20, 2002

I am officially off work for the entire year! (Please don't point out it's only a couple more days.) Everyone else is gone. So, what am I still doing here? Why posting this so you can read it, of course. :) Had a very hectic morning trying to get the year end payroll stuff (W-2's, quarterly reports, etc.) done before we left. Of course, this is better then when we had to come in during our Christmas vacation to do them.

I'm leaving Sunday to head up to my parent's for a week. Kinda nice not to be leaving today. I've actually been home and come back (only a mile away, you know) and have laundry in the dryer right now. Anyway, I'm sticking around partly because tomorrow night is the annual jr. high progressive dinner. And I still need to get two Christmas gifts. Worst part? I have no clue what I'll be getting.

Not much else to report, so I'll get to my thoughts on the reality shows. Which I know you've been dieing to read.

Amazing Race - Flo and Zach? O man!!!!!! And how many times did Flo want to quit? I really wish they had. And you know Flo was bad when I don't even want Zach to get a little reward for putting up with her. I tell you, he deserves every penny he won. And I want to go on that slide thingy in Hawaii.

Survivor - Brian's arogance was really getting to me, but he was a much better choice then Clay. Clay was so sexist, the racist stuff doesn't surprise me. He did not deserve to win second. He should have left instead of Ted. Too bad they didn't get it together and get rid of Clay. Poor Jan just lost it at the end mentally. She admits her head wasn't in it by that point. And I loved Helen. Mad as can be, giving Brian a piece of her mind, yet still voting for him. Definitely the right move there.

I'll be back before I leave for home, so I'm not going to wish you a Merry Christmas. :)

No comments: