Wednesday, December 18, 2002

I'm not lieing today, that's for sure. Today has been perfectly sunny with hardly a cloud in the sky. It's also been bitterly cold and windy. Just no pleasing some of us, is there?

Remember how I was complaining that I had too much I was going to try to read before the end of the week? Well, I got the short books I wanted read finished last night, and I'm already a third of the way through Two for the Dough. And I was hoping to be half way done with it before I went home on Sunday. :) And, in related news, I'll be writing my 125th review this year at Amazon once I finish this post.

You think I would have learned. I mean, honestly, anyone else remember all those paniced posts back in July? But have I reconciled the accounts this fiscal year? Of course not. Started in on that today and got as far as the first account. Major problems that will take me the better part of tomorrow to fix. So much for getting things reconciled before I left for Christmas. And for staying out of trouble at work. I've got to start letting my internet life laps some (see previous paragraph and post.) and start actually working during work hours. If nothing else, maybe I can scan this pile of documents I have in stacks around my office and make it look better.

And on that note, I'm going to avoid my advice and spend my last 15 minutes of work polishing that review. Have a great night everyone.

No comments: