Thursday, March 12, 2009

1st in the Series Challenge

So, I just learned about the fun challenges that J. Kaye is hosting over on her book blog. And I just couldn't pass them up. Fortunately, you can use books for more than one challenge, which will be very helpful when Callapidder Days starts Spring into Reading next week.

Up first is the 1st in a series challenge. Basically, you have to read the first book in a series. The goal is to read 12 of them during the year.

Since I can go back and count books I've already read in 2009, I'm ahead of the game.

Books completed:
1. Too Big to Miss by Sue Ann Jaffarian
2. A Mind is a Terrible Things to Read by William Rabkin
3. Murder in Miniature by Margaret Grace
4. 1st to Die by James Patterson
5. The Field Guide by Tony DiTerlizzie & Holly Black
6. Wake Up Little Susie by Ed Gorman
7. Murder at the Academy Awards by Joan Rivers and Jerrilyn Farmer
8. Kilt Dead by Kaitlyn Dunnett
9. Moxy Maxwell Does Not Love Stuart Little by Peggy Gifford
10. Murder in the Marais by Cara Black
11. Still Life by Louise Penny
12. Death of a Cozy Writer by G. M. Malliet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How have you been!?! I haven't been by to visit since I don't know when. Shame on me, I know. Welcome to the 1st in a Series Reading Challenge. I have more to post about it, but will save it for the other two challenges you signed up for. ;)

See ya there.