Monday, May 10, 2004

Well, I'm Excited!

Blogger has completely updated their system and site. Which inspired me to finally update my blog. Now titles are actually working for my blog. And, my archieves are finally set to monthly. Retroactively! Plus each post can be it's own archieve if I want!

The down side is, you'll see how uncreative I can become when it comes to titling things. Especially when I'm basically rambling for post after post.

The one feature I'm not too happy about is their new comments. You have to have a blogger account to actually leave your name. Since very few of you have blogger accounts, I'm sticking with my old comment service. And, since it's free, there's really no reason to complain. :)

Also working on joining some new blog rings. You can see how productive my work day really was.

So, I survived the weekend. Saturday morning, I didn't get up until after nine. So, naturally, I didn't make it to graduation. My alarm went off and I was wide awake, but I just didn't feel like getting up. Doesn't make me a very good friend, but it makes me feel so much better.

Other then that, I whatever I felt like doing. Finally saw 13 Going on 30 Saturday afternoon. Cute movie, and Jennifer Garner was fantastic. As if you didn't know I think that. Also watched Herbie Rides Again, recently released on DVD you know.

I did get some work done on my self-imposed project of getting new songbooks for together for the youth group kids. I have a month until my self-imposed deadline. I'd like them to be ready for the rafting trip in June. We'll see if I make it. I didn't get as much done as I would have liked.

Sunday, after church, I spent time reading. Finished Second Touch. Not my favorite Thoene book by far since so much of the tension seems to be gone. Miss their more political historical stuff.

Naturally, I did talk to Mom. That wasn't much different from a normal Sunday afternoon, but I thought I'd better mention it before I got attacked for not calling Mom on Mother's Day. :)

And, of course, I watched Survivor. I had everything pegged the entire way through, including the order they'd leave, who would win, and that Rob would propose to Amber on live TV. The only thing that surprised me was that Rob was so close to winning. Not that it really matters since they're getting married now.

I think I'm behind in stealing quizzes from Aleta. (Who is wonderful since she sent me state quarters I needed!)

Your True Nature by llScorpiusll
Username
The quality that most appeals to you:Loyalty
In a survival situation, you:Scream for help
Your hidden talent is:Spiritual wisdom
Your gift is:A loving heart
In groups, you:Are the center of attention
Your best quality is:Your sensuality
Your weakness is:Being predictable
Created with the ORIGINAL MemeGen!


Normally, I put in various combinations of my name of screen name to get the answer I like best. But this is just too funny not to post. Anyone think this is me?

Get to know the REAL you by crash_and_burn
Your Name
You Are A:Thug
Your Favorite Band/SongThe Strokes - Last Nite
You Like To Read:Anything political
You Firmly Believe In:Nose-picking
Everyone Thinks You Are:A sleazy prostitute
You Were Conceived:On the 30-yard line
You Will Marry:The Antichrist
Created with the ORIGINAL MemeGen!


At least I'm a 10.

Whats does your personality rate from 1-10? by morning_prayer
Your first full name
Your personality rates aten!
your best quality isyoure talented
your worst quality isyou think people judge you
this is becauseyou were always this way
Created with the ORIGINAL MemeGen!


I see Aleta and I are both fools. But at least I live to laugh another day.

If Shakespeare had written you... by Velfire
Name
GenderMale (but playing a Female)
Age22
Character typeFool
HomeVenice
Favorite wordplayRing (vulva)
Where you end upMarried
Created with the ORIGINAL MemeGen!


It's those little things that get you everytime.

What are you wanted for?
by meteoric
Name
Age
CrimeYou pulled a fire alarm
Reward for capture$72,356
Created with the ORIGINAL MemeGen!


And on that, I'll bid you all a good night.

No comments: