Wednesday, May 05, 2004

The Random Stuff of Life

Monday night, we played night ultimate Frisbee. Now you may thing that's no big deal. Summer league is mostly played at night. (Speaking of which, I need to sign up again, don't I?) But when we play here at Master's, we don't play on a well lit field. Nope, we play on a field with light around the edges and a lit disc. Makes things very interesting, especially if you can't tell who is and who isn't on your team. Lots of fun, however.

Fortunately, I'd turned on the AC before I left. It was still 77 out when I came home at 10:30. But it was cooler then that inside. After hardly sleeping the night before and all the excersize, I slept like a baby.

In fact, I slept like a baby last nigh too. I've had a very hard time getting out of bed when the alarm goes off in the morning the last two days.

Am I really being that unreasonable when I expect my roommates to not leave dirty dishes in the living room for two or more days, clean up their dishes in the kitchen by the next day, and not leave laundry in the machines for days on end? There's one roommate who can't seem to do any of those things and it is driving me up a wall, still. And I really don't know what to do about it.

I've finally gotten to Second Touch, the Thoene's new book. About 100 pages in, and good. Not quite as good as their stuff used to be, but I still love their books.

Tonight's the last sci-fi night for the school year. Can't believe Saturday is graduation already. Fortunately Matt will be back next year since we're only about half way through season 4 of Babylon 5.