Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Things just get better and better in Amazon board land.

The liberal jerk made a derogatory comment on Alzheimer's yesterday. A couple of us called him on that, but he didn't log back in until last night. He says he meant it as gallows humor, but I certainly don't see it. So, I told him not to let the door hit him on the way out. Not the most mature response, but when he won't possibly see how he upset two people and "doesn't owe anyone an apology" I kinda loose it.

As I figured, I've been left some nasty messages from him and others. But I don't care. We'll just see if he actually leaves this time. I'm not holding my breath. It's already been two days and counting.

I have a third roommate! Marvin should be moving in sometime the second half of the month. He's also talking about staying for a year and a half to two years! At least one of the three is a little more long term.

Jeff and Jen brought home Holes late last night. As in 11 PM. If it's still around when I get home, I may try to watch around the gang coming over for sci-fi. Otherwise, I guess I'll pass this time.

In other Amazon news, I have an update on my quest for 400 reviews by year's end. As of last night, I had 33 reviews to write, which makes 11 reviews a month for the rest of the year. I can do that no problem. (I hope.)

And, in case you missed it. Welcome to the final quarter of 2003. Is it really October already?

No comments: