Wednesday, May 21, 2003

Something bit me! And I've got the bump on my middle finger to prove it. Now, when would something have bitten me there? That's what I really want to know.

So, last night, I leave to go shopping with four specific items in mind. I find the new Nichole Nordeman CD just fine, then head over to the Disney store. Do they have any of the three DVD's I'm looking for? Of course not! Head over to Best Buy, and get 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, but they don't have The Love Bug or The Rescuers either. Now where do I look?

And I'm getting very frustrated with my bank. The ATM at the branch on my side of town has been down three of the last four times I've tried to get cash. And since it's after work, when the bank's closed, that creates a problem.

I'm sick of cliffhangers!!!! Once again this year, I'm feeling like if one more show I like ends with a cliffhanger, I'm going to scream. Which means, I'll be screaming Thursday night when I watch tonight's Enterprise. That will have a cliffhanger to end all cliffhangers. Yet last night, someone tried to kill Palmer in the last minute of 24. And we have to wait all summer to find out he lived. I'm just curious when the new season will pick up again. Guess we'll just have to wait and see. At least I'll have Amazing Race 4 to distract me this summer.

No comments: