Friday, May 02, 2003

So, what have I been up to beside waisting work time playing around here? (Please note, I now have a blogroll. And if I set it up right, it'll even let me know when blogs have been updated if you ping weblogs.) Not a whole lot.

I as so sick of fighting credit cards to try to understand what's happening to reconcile the bank. It really shouldn't be this hard.

Finished Armageddon Tuesday like I wanted to. It was great, until the last chapter. The worst part? I can't understand why the characters were doing what they were doing!

Went over to the Moss's to just jam on Wednesday night. By the time everyone showed up and we were finally ready to get started, it was 7:10 again. Yep, basically a waste of time for me. And Mrs. Moss didn't see why having the TV on would be a problem. Hello! Trying to play and concentrate. And the couch kinda faces it.

Jeff's in town for the weekend. We're talking about a Stock Market game at some point in the next couple of days.

I have been very tired recently and I'm not completely sure why. Got ready for bed after CSI last night and had the lights out by 11. Heck, I figured I'd be through with the Hardy Boy's book I'm reading by now, but I'm only half way through.

Did get the Babylon 5 season 2 DVD set this week... on Thursday. So I'll only get to use it with the guys once this semester. Can't believe next week is it already!

Think this catches you up on my exciting week. Have a good weekend!

No comments: