Tuesday, May 06, 2003

It's official. I've caught a cold. I blaim Donna Andrews for keeping me up late reading two nights in a row. And Marcus. He thought he was getting sick over the weekend. I'd say he was and he was nice enough to pass it on to me. Unfortunately, I've already called to refill my allergy medicine, but I can't get shot this week because I'm sick. I'll have to go pick it up and then go next week to get shot.

Talking to my parents last night, I found out that they've put aside some of the money they got from Grpop's estate for Mike and I to use as downpayments. Maybe I can get a mortgage instead of paying rent!!!! It sure would be nice, at least. We'll just have to see what happens.

Did stay up and watch CSI:Miami last night before I went to bed. Even so, I only read a few pages before I was out like a light. Then I woke up before my alarm clock went off, and just lay in bed. Probably would have gotten back to sleep about 5 minutes after the alarm went off. O well. Maybe tonight I can get a good night's sleep again and help fight off this stupid cold thingy.

No comments: