Tuesday, May 20, 2003

Hot weather has arrived! It was in the 90's today. You should hear the natives complain about the opressive heat. Someone was claiming that it was over 100. That would be bad, but I sure haven't seen any proof of it anywhere other then rumor. Although I notice my weather guy has managed to get his shirt off again. :)

You know you have self-control when you are reading at lunch time, end a chapter with the villian saying to the hero "And that's why you must die." and you put your book down and come back into work. Helps that I've read the book before, but it's been years and I don't really remember what Ricky does to get out of this mess.

I've got to start making notes on what I want to blog about, cause I sure don't remember now. :)

Inspite of the warm weather, didn't get to swim today because Pete forgot to look for and bring his stuff. Man, it would have been great, too. I was really looking forward to it.

I was a good boy this afternoon and, when the office sent someone to Dairy Queen for a mid-afternoon snack, didn't get anything. Maybe I really will loose a little weight this summer.

Signed up for ultimate frisbee Summer league again. Really should start running seriously so I'm in shape when it starts next month.

Could I be any more random today?

No comments: