Thursday, May 15, 2003

Good morning. Time for a Matrix Reloaded report.

I enjoyed it. Not as good as the first, but very entertaining. The special effects weren't as good as they were supposed to be, but the fight/chase scenes were cool. And I enjoyed the freeze frame stuff, even if it's a bit old hat and overdone now.

The worst part was that the group I went to see it with desided to break up into two smaller groups, so I had to choose whether to sit with people from work, or friends like Pete and Josh. I sat in the back row with them, but would have liked to sit with everyone from work, too.

Ok, this week I'm skipping Eric's Psycho psurvey because I'm not feeling very psycho after staying out til 1 AM at M:R

Which brings us to Mary's Tuesday Two, done on Thursday, of course.

1. What quality, or qualities, do you think is/are most important in a friend?
Loyalty, patience, the ability to accept each other as they really are, weird hobbies and interests included. (I’ve learned this last one the hard way. Believe me, I’m much happier now then I was a few years ago.)

2. Do you have a lot of friends, either casual, close or both?
I seem to be someone who will have a few close friends at a time. For some reason, I can’t seem to maintain relationships with more then that. I will, however, know lots of people to say hi to if I happen to run into them.

Which brings us to today's survey, the Thursday Threesome, brought to us this week by Speedy Gonzolas (if that's how it's spelled) and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Quick as- Quickly now, June is almost here: are you attending any graduation ceremonies in the next few weeks? Hmmm... Maybe that should be "Have you been invited to any?"
Next few weeks? I’ve already skipped two, one of which I was most definitely invited to. Just didn’t feel up to the college and seminary graduations last weekend. I will be attending 8th grade graduation next month on the 5th? Something like that.

Twosome: Can- Still moving right along: Can it really be the Merry Month of May? How many birthdays do you have to remember this month? Family? Friends? Associates?
If I do, I’ve forgotten them.

Threesome: Be(e)- Be ready, the bug population is starting to be a bother (at least from blog reports). Is there any particular crawly or flying beastie that just makes you jump out of your skin?
While I seem to be a target for mosquitoes (I just heard they like bananas, and since I eat one for breakfast every morning, that might explain it), I hate bees and stinging insects of any kind. Something to do with my fear and avoidance of pain.

Looks like Heather and I won't be going to see What a Girl Wants tonight afterall cause it's not showing so Matrix Reloaded can open a day early. Think a nice evening at home sounds good. CSI and Without a Trace finales. Maybe I'll even do my laundry instead of putting it off until tomorrow. Maybe.

No comments: