Proving that I am a psycho after all, I thought I'd take Eric's Psycho survey. Scary, isn't it? :)
Psycho Survery: Creatures of the Night
1. If left to your own devices to sleep and be awake when you want to, would you be a day or night person?
Definitely a day person. If God had intended us to be awake at night, He'd have made the sun shine then. :) Seriously, it's all I can do to keep my eyes opened much after midnight. And I generally can't sleep beyond 8 AM. Might doze, but I'm basically awake at that point.
2. Which do you prefer? A full moon on a clear night, or a new moon on a clear night?
3. Have you ever been afraid of the dark?
Been? Most definitely. And it can still hit me. For example, after a certain serinade took place at Trixie camp last year.
4. If you answered yes to 3 above, were you afraid of 1) Monster under the bed? 2) Something you KNEW was hiding in the closet? or 3) Something else.
All of the above, with special mention to Marley's Ghost. I love the George C. Scott version of A Christmas Carol, but that scene really scared me as a kid. All the way through jr. high. Still gets my heart pumping as an adult. :) Like others, I have a very good imagination and can scare myself silly even with the lights on. As I said, it was my imagination more then anything that got me at Trixie Camp, leading to two sleepless nights in the woods. Or almost sleepless.
5. When you are up all night, what are you usually doing?
You're assuming I am up all night. If I'm up late, I'm watching TV or reading. I can fall asleep doing both, so you see the problem.
6. Do you like to listen to music while you go to sleep, and if so, what do you listen to?
Nope. I like to fall asleep daydreaming.
7. Can you sleep through noise, like a dripping faucet or heavy wind, or a ticking clock?
Not usually. I'm funny. The first couple of hours after I've gone to sleep, I'll sleep through lots of stuff. After that, I wake up at the drop of a hat. Sometimes I get back to sleep, sometimes I don't.
8. If you force yourself to stay up, for whatever reason, what method do you use?
9. When was the last time you were literally up all night, and what were you doing?
In spite of what I said, I have no clue. I did get a couple hours sleep at Camp, so I really don't know when the last time I stayed up all night was.