Saturday, April 12, 2003

And isn't it ironic, don't you think?

I'm just settling in to see how close I could come to finishing my novel before I got out of bed when the phone rang. It was Pete calling to tell me that only 4 members of the team had shown up for our games today. So I went and played. We forfeited our first game, but did play the second. And we played the team that has the guy I left because of on it. (Pure Honey speak, I know.) We lost, but I had a great time. Please explain that to me.

I'm glad I made it over here, however. Part one of my recent order from CBD came today. Three CD's. So far, I'm listening to Rebecca St. Jame's best of. I'm really enjoying it, and I'm not a big fan. However, the song order has nothing in common with the song order on the back of the CD. Wonder what happened.

Off to see about getting the slow leak in one of my tires fixed. Then we'll see what I can do about my book. And the TV I recorded.

No comments: