Thursday, February 27, 2003

Welcome to this week's Thursday Threesome, brought to us this week by Glenn Miller (that's the name that popped into my mind. Hope that's a good example) and The Back Porch.

Onesome. Big. Anything "big" happen to you lately? Come now, what's the biggest thing in your life these days?
Probably the biggest things in my life are signing up for St. Baldricks and Left Coast Crime, which starts this afternoon! Very excited about that, but it will mean I won't be here as much as normal.

Twosome. Band. I didn't do the band, but I did choir when I was in school. Tell us: what kind of extracurricular activities did YOU do when you were in school?
You'll never guess what I did in high school. I was on the golf team my senior year. Mind you, I got 72 on 9 holes instead of 18 so I never was part of any games, but it was fun playing every day. And I haven't touched a golf club in about 7 years. Took Grpop's back in May. I really should start playing again.

Threesome. Music. Our topic of the week is music, so why don't YOU share little about your personal tastes in music. Favorite band? Favorite song? Have a song you love to sing along with but hate to admit it? Now's the time to fess up!
I'm going to be lazy and just direct you to my post on the subject I made yesterday on the porch. However, I will mention my favorite song again, "Learning to Trust" by David Meece.

In other news today, Mr. Rodgers has passed away. I'm as sad as I was when I learned he'd quit doing his show a year and a half ago. I loved his show growing up, and I watched it for years, even watching it with my brother. He did all kinds of fascinating stuff on the stuff. I still remember the film on making crayons. He will be greatly missed.

And finally, since I won't be around to do it later, I must take the Princess Bride quiz everyone else is doing.
You are Westley!  Valiant, handsome and a great believer in the power of true love.  You learn quickly, recover quickly and think quickly.  Others marvel at your brilliance and wish the
You are Westley. Valiant, handsome and a great
believer in the power of true love. You learn
quickly, recover quickly and think quickly.
Others marvel at your brilliance and wish they
were you!


"A princess bride personality test!"
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: