Tuesday, February 11, 2003

I actually figured out my taxes last night! I think this is some kind of record. I usually don't even think about it until March. I'm getting money back from the Feds, but owe the State a little. Overall, I'm getting way more back then I owe, but that's not the point!

Last night when I went to bed, it was so dry that I think the humidity level was negative. Sometime in the night, it started raining. It was raining most of the day, but the clouds are all gone now and the sun is shining. Ok, really, it's setting. I'm a little disappointed. We need way more rain then this. Plus, it still feels very dry to me. Almost like the rain was an illusion. Kinda like Francie's death on Alias. :) Yes, I've taken lessons from Dana.

Was very productive this morning, but kinda stalled this afternoon. Tomorrow, I hit clearing out our old bank account hard. And tomorrow I actually ask for the time off so I can go to the wedding.

Speaking of which, I had intended to try to buy a present tonight. But I'm thinking I'm going to put it off until President's Day sales this weekend. Along with cleaning the apartment. Beside, I only have 40 pages left in my book and there are new episodes of Buffy and 24 tonight. Plenty to keep me busy. No, I'm not procrastinating again, why do you ask?

Speaking of which, have I ever mentioned that I thought about going to Procrastinators Anonymous? I kept putting off heading to my first meeting.

Thank you very much. I'll be here all week.

No comments: