Thursday, February 06, 2003

We interrupt your regulary scehduled Thursday Threesome for this important announcement. I FINALLY GOT MY CHECK FROM JURY DUTY FROM BACK IN JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Granted, it's only $39, but still, it's nice to finally be done bugging them about it. Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Time once again for the Thursday Threesome brought to us by your bathroom and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Shower- Shower or a bath? Which one works best for you? ...or do you have uses for both?
I shower. If I tried to take a bath, I'd probably take longer then I do in the shower and be late for work every day instead of just a couple times a week.

Twosome: Shave- How often do you shave? Ladies, what do you consider shave-worthy? Come on, you know what I mean ;) ! ...and guys: how about you? Any facial hair?
I have a goatee, so that area never gets shaved, just trimmed every week or two. I shave between 4 and 5 times a week, depending on how lazy I'm feeling. I never shave on Saturdays. I used to use an electric razor, but I now use a real razor and a semi-fog free mirror in the shower. And as long as we're talking shave worthiness, I must mention again that I do shave my head a couple times a year for a little while. Currently growing out from one such time again.

Threesome: Style- How much time do you spend in front of the mirror in the morning, fixing your hairstyle (and face, for the ladies).
I use the mirror to shave only. I haven't had enough hair to comb for almost 3 years now.

Don't forget if you want to play along to leave us a note on the Porch so we know where to find you.

No comments: