Saturday, February 15, 2003

I didn't play ultimate this morning, and it's my own fault. I was having a hard time convincing myself to get out of bed. I finally did it and got all ready to go. Then I discovered that I'd left my cleats outside in the rain. And they were still drenched. Since I really don't want to get sick before I go home next weekend, I decided maybe that wasn't the best thing for me to do.

And it was probably for the best schedule wise. I'm about to hit the road and run the errands that I need to do and then I'll be home to connect with Mike about this evening.

But before I go, another rant. I'm about ready to start boycotting Domino's pizza because their drivers are the pits! They've recently moved to the shopping center with the supermarket I like in it, so I'm having to put up with those idiots on a regular basis now. They plow through the parking lot like they're the only ones there. And last night I almost got into an accident with one who tried exiting the parking lot at the exact same time I did from behind me and pass me in the lane I was turning into. Maybe it's just one really bad driver I'm seeing all the time. But I think it's all of them. If you've going to have people delivering stuff for you, you'd better make sure you have drivers who respect everyone else or you'll find yourself with more then one lawsuit. I wasn't before, but now I'm completely behind the woman who sued Domino's several years ago over an accident when they were having their "30 minutes of it's free" promo.

No comments: