Wednesday, February 26, 2003

So this week, we're celebrating the Jixaversary over at Jix. Today is a special anniversary of my own. Today is my bloggaversary. Yep, that's right. It's been a year since I started sharing my boring life and opinions with those of you who keep coming and reading. And thanks for making this a very fun year.

Other big news. As those who are regulars at Zap's and Jix know, I've signed up for the St. Baldricks head shaving fund raiser. Any proceeds go to fight children's cancer, a very worthy cause. And I get to do something I enjoy to raise money, too. Seems like everyone wins. So, if you want to support me with a tax deductable gift, just follow the link. 13 days until the shave, but who's counting. And I see from this posting that I already have two donations, so thank you to those who have given. Fast work considering I just signed up two hours ago.

In case anyone was wondering, I did get my laundry done last night. The laundry room was almost completely empty. Full when raining, empty when not. Anyone who can explain that to me is much smarter then I am.

And I keep forgetting to post my "I Will Be Here Count." So far this year, I've been to 1 wedding, and I've heard this classic Steven Curtis Chapman song once. I give Kevin and Rebecca credit for using it as their first dance and not in the ceremony, but it still counts. (We'll see if it's used in every wedding I attend this year or not. I know you care.)

And I think my mild headache is gone. I didn't take any medicine today to see what happened. I did bring it into work, however, just to be on the safe side. Anyway, it bothered me a little bit, but hasn't been a problem all afternoon. Would be wonderful if I could enjoy the mystery convention starting tomorrow without having to worry about it. Of course, I'll probably run myself ragged and get sick again (or sicker) as a result. So I guess it's really not that hard to be smarter then I am. :)

No comments: