Thursday, December 05, 2002

Today's Thursday Threesome is brought to you by your local department store and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Free Do you watch the ads for "Buy this and get this trinket free" just so you can get that second gift? ...and then wonder what to do with the first one?
No, but I did have a similar situation this week. Went to the Disney Store to pick up Lilo and Stitch and get the new Disney Treasures collections. They're having a promotion where, if you spend over $50, you get a few stuffed Mickey doll. With three DVD's purchased, I qualified. Now, of course, I have to figure out what to do with it. :) And if I'd been thinking, I believe the little girl behind me would have loved to have taken it off my hands.

Twosome: Gift How the heck figure do you figure out how to buy gifts for family members? You know, the ones with no list who say, "Oh, whatever..."
Take a wild guess. And it really frustrates me that my parents are bad with giving me ideas but expect lots of ideas from me.... Of course, they usually help me with my uncle and others I have problems with. And it's helped greatly that I've hit on the idea of giving books as gifts to the readers on my list.

Threesome: Wrapping Are you a wrapping maven? ..or are are you wrappingly challenged? Who does the gift wrapping around your place anyway?
Well, pretty much my choices are me, me, and me, so I do the wrapping. But it doesn't look as good as it could. I just can't get the paper to lie flat. I do pretty well with curling ribbon. Actually enjoy that part of things.

No comments: