Seems I'm a list to two behind. Let's work on changing that, shall we?
Mark's Favorite Christmas movies/specials. (In no order and I don't promise to have 10.)
1) A Charlie Brown Christmas
2) How the Grinch Stole Christmas TV version from the 60's, not the horrid modern film with Jim Carrey. If they hadn't taken a 30 minute story and made it 90 minutes, it would have been great, but as it was, that was the only good part of the film.
3) A Christmas Carol - 1984 version starring George C. Scott
4) The Santa Clause
5) Frosty the Snowman
6) Frosty's Winter Wonderland
7) Muppet's Christmas Carol (And, no, I didn't see the recent movie.)
8) The Toy that Saved Christmas - VeggieTales. Rewatching last night, I discovered just how much I really do love it.
Am I forgetting anything? Don't watch Miracle on 34th Street or Wonderful Life every year, so I don't think they count. Think that's about it. Any surprises in there or not in there?