Thursday, December 19, 2002

Good morning. Being Thursday, it's time for the Thursday Threesome, brought to you by searching people who missed the Back Porch.

Onesome: Google's: Did the net help you find gifts this Christmas? ...not just buying things over the net, but actually finding gifts for people.
Nope. Bought one gift over the internet, but I already had the address. Other then that, I've gone into stores and bought exactly what I set out to buy. No internet involved.

Twosome: Christmas: Got your two front teeth? What is your "wish gift" this Christmas? No, not the one you're hoping to get, but the one you'd love to wish for!
My own house of condo. Definately tired of renting.

Threesome: Cache: Hiding the gifts again? Where are your favorite spots? Shh... Don't tell us the one they haven't found yet! Maybe you'd be better off telling us of "great hiding places from the past"...
All my gifts are sitting in a pile on the floor of the living room. Of course, no one I'm buying gifts for will be visiting my apartment in the next week. :)

And, so Susansuth doesn't feel guilty about stealing this from me, I'll steal two quizes from her.

Break%20Me
What Jewel song are you?

brought to you by Quizilla

Don't know that song at all. Was hoping to get "You were meant for Me" (love that song) or "Hands."

You're%20%22Thank%20U%22.%20You're%20grateful%20for%20the%20experiences%20of%20life%20to%20help%20you%20on%20your%20path%20to%20grand%20human-ness.
Which Alanis Morissette song are you?

brought to you by Quizilla

One I know here. Ironically, it wasn't my first choice. But somehow, I don't even think my first choice was an option.

No comments: