Saturday, March 03, 2012

Weekly TV Recap for March 3rd


Amazing Race - I always hate it when a team gets eliminated because of something they had no control over like a bus window blowing out.  That just stinks.  I knew the clowns wouldn't be around for long, but I really did like them.

Castle - And we're back to the fun.  The mystery in this one was actually pretty well done.  And I love it when they figure out the final clue like that, plus it was Castle who did it this time.  Martha's one woman show was a hoot, although I get why Castle was so upset.  She was taking credit for everything he's done.  Overall, a great episode.

White Collar - I am so invested in these characters that this episode was so gripping for me.  I love them all and want to see them happy.  But Neal running at the end is not good.  I get why he did it, but there will be consequences.  And after he told Peter and Mozzie he was going to stay with his life whether we was freed or not because he likes it, too.  It's going to be a long wait to see how they resolve that come next season.

Ringer - Wow, how do they keep raising the stakes so high every week?  So, I guessed that Juliette's mom was really the one behind the attack on the kid last week.  Sure enough, I was right.  Now she's robbed two of the three conspirators of their money.  That's going to have consequences.  But the big news is the Ponzi scheme revelations.  I have been figuring for weeks that Olivia was behind it.  Now to find out that Andrew is really the one behind it is a shock to the system.  I can not wait to see where it goes from here.

Psych - A third time and still no references to Princess Bride.  Why even have Cary Elwes guest star?  Okay, so I like his character and was thrilled to see him back again.  And the episode was great, especially with all the references to Indiana Jones.  Laughs and a good story.  What more could you want?

Survivor - The women are stupid if they think they can keep getting the men to give them fire/shelter whenever they want and the men won't expect anything in return.  I'm completely with the men on that.  However, Colton is so over the top dramatic and obnoxious and not willing to get to know anyone that I am so ready for him to get off my TV.

No comments: