Friday, January 21, 2011

Time for an Update

So, I know I've been neglecting my blog, and it is way past time to update it.  But I can't for the life of me think of something major to update about.

Of course, there is my new roommate.  I lost one and gained a new one in two day's time.  Very sorry to see the old one move out, although I support his reasons for taking a semester off and therefore living at home.  The new guy seems very nice, although I am going to be his ride to and from the college.  Here we go again being a driver and landlord.  Sigh.

And in mud run news, the friend I was planning to do Tough Mudder with in May has dropped out on me since he's moving out of state.  I'm not giving up on the money I already spent, but this is the one I really, really, really didn't want to do alone.  Who wants to do an insane mud run with me Memorial Day weekend?  You know you want to.

Working out on my lunch hour really cuts into my reading time.  I'm going to have to figure out what to cut out of my schedule so I can still get some reading in.

And I was right, I was very sore after the hard workout I did Wednesday.  I think I'm glad I had to take today off and I couldn't find the ultimate Frisbee game (if there was one) Thursday night.  I'll be going for a run tomorrow morning, however.  Got to keep that up no matter what with all these mud runs I want to do this year.

I did play some ultimate on Sunday, however.  And let me tell you the weather was gorgeous.  It was in the low 80's.  Couldn't have asked for a nicer day to play, especially in January.  Usually, I am cold this time of year, but it hasn't been as bad as normal.  And believe me, I am not complaining.

No comments: