Friday, January 15, 2010

Back to Excercise

The big news of the week is that I have really started excercising again. I went running both Monday and this morning before work. I hit the fitness center on my lunch hour Monday-Wednesday. Yesterday, I got my allergy shots. Today, the locker rooms were closed. Okay, so it was a bit of a lazy excuse, but it also allowed me to read, I mean take a nap in my car.

Of course, the biggest downside of all this is what it did to my knee. I tripped while out running Monday morning and really scrapped my right knee. Still really scabbed over, and it get irritated by my pants all day. I'm wearing shorts at home at night to help, something I never do this time of year. Still, it's not hurting as much as it was. I have a feeling I am going to have a nice scar there when it is all over.

Monday night I got to have a Chuck marathon. I watched all three hours of the premier in one sitting. My roommate Daniel watched them with me, although he doesn't want to get hooked on the show. I must figure out some way to change that. (Insert evil laugh here.) It was wonderful as always.

In other news, I completely finished Lego Indiana Jones last night. Honestly, I think that's the first video game I have ever beaten. Of course, usually, I stick to games like Tetris where you can't beat them. And I never got good enough at the Super Mario Brothers games to beat them. It would have helped if we could save them like we can the new Super Mario Brotthers game.

My friend Matt is in town this week for the Truth and Life Conference. I haven't seen him in years. He came over Wednesday night, and it was great to hang out with him for a few hours. I'm hoping to go visit before or after Trixie Camp this year.

Speaking of which, I really hope I can go. It's been too long since I made it. Granted, I did choose Disney World over Trixie camp one year. But we won't confuse me with the facts, okay?

No comments: