Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Word Association for December 9th

I just can't get motivated to do anything right now. But I'm going to take a few minutes to do the word association for the week.

  1. Hotter :: than Heck
  2. Negotiator :: Hostage
  3. Crimson :: Tide
  4. Loses :: Looses
  5. Tide :: Detergent
  6. Alan :: Alad
  7. Fool :: for You
  8. Pink :: Shirt
  9. Palm :: Sunday
  10. Lipstick :: Chronicles


So let's see.

I find it funny that one of the words is hotter when I'm sitting here cold.

Crimson and Tide both on the list, and I used one as the answer to the other. I almost reversed it the second time, but I resisted teh urge.

"Fool for You" is a Nichole Nordeman song.

And you'll find a link to the blog Lipstick Chronicles in my blog roll if you really want to check out the blog from several different authors. I used to visit every day. Now I haven't been in at least a year.

No comments: