Thursday, October 02, 2008

Thursday Threesome for October 2nd

I'm hoping to get back to the Disney trip tonight, so I thought I'd post this now. Brought to us this week by ...tom... and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Your-- ability to see beyond the horizon is limited only by your imagination. Discuss !
But what if your imagination and what is really over the horizon don't match up?

Twosome: mileage may-- be lower for some drivers due to variables like under-inflated tires or speeding up to get to the next red light. Hmmm... Any tips out there for those trying to stretch their fuel dollars?
While I have become quite the led foot, I do take my foot off the gas if I know the light is red ahead of me. Not only does it save gave, but it saves your breaks, too.

Threesome: Vary-- this, vary that, and pretty soon you've broken up a routine. Here's one: what routine of yours really needs to have a little variation introduced? (I'll exclude changing the flavor of your Friday evening ice cream snack; while a little change may be good, radical events should be planned out!)
My weekends could use more ultimate Frisbee, something I hope to change soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you on your Twosome answer. I always slow down if I think a light ahead of me will turn red.

Mark Baker said...

I just never get the people who speed up when the light turns red. I'm still right behind them when the light turns green again.

...tom... said...

...
Uhmmm... Not sure exactly how ...tom... draws a credit for this post..?? Did I miss something..??

I mean other than my incredible online supportive friendship and always having time to counsel and console my on-line buddy Mark.

I mean something beyond that..??


...tom...
.

Mark Baker said...

My "Brought to you by" line is always for something or someone the week's phrase makes me think of. It might or might not have anything to do wtih the real origine of the phrase.

And with as often as you use YMMV, I naturally thought of you.