Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thursday Threesome for September 18th

Yep, that time of the week. (Finally.) Brought to us this week by Network problems (like Blogger seems to be having right now) and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Loss-- of appetite? Have you ever been invited to an event where the food just was too terrible to even pretend to like? What was your solution? ...I mean, besides holding out for a burger on the way home !
Never a formal meal where people would notice I wasn't eating. It's always been places were I could get away without eating without offending anyone.

Twosome: of-- the last three days, we've lost Net access in Central CaliLand most of the time. I'm thinking it has to do with the lack of a State budget out here. Do you have long periods of disconnect where you are?
We've had them at work, but they were always local issues. Never city wide.

Threesome: Connectivity:--, addiction or necessity? Is the Net essential to your daily activities (yes, work counts!)? ...or would you even notice if someone cut the wire?
Take my internet away, and I'll kill you! Okay, it's not that bad, but I do get on it quite a bit during the day and I miss it after a few days off. Next week will be interesting since I won't even be taking my computer on my vacation.

No comments: