Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thursday Threesome for March 13th

You know, I should really be doing this later. After all, it's about insomnia. Which I guess means this week's edition is brought to us by caffeine and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Insomnia-- Ever have it? Some do and some don't, but have you ever been hounded awake for that endless hour after hour with no hope of sleep? ...or does the very act of touching head to pillow put you out for the count?
It takes me a while to fall asleep some nights, but I don't often have full blown insomnia. About the only time I can't do much about it is when I'm excited and trying desperately to get to sleep, like the night before I go to Disneyland.

Twosome: the cure-- Hey, if you do have the occasional bout or chronic insomnia, what do you do about it? Work? Read? Try cures? Hmmm... Did you ever find one that worked?
If I have a very hard time getting to sleep, I'll turn the light back on and read while lying down. Soon enough, I can't keep my eyes open. Except if I'm going to Disneyland the next day.

Threesome: for sleep-- Female/male, young/not so young, we all need varying amounts of sleep. What's your personal sleep cycle? Five hours? Ten hours? ...and if you had a choice, what would be your personal sleep cycle? ...and yes, "All day long" is a valid answer
I sleep about six hours a night, but I would love for it to be closer to eight.

No comments: