Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thursday Threesome for March 27th

This week's edition is brought to us by wedding traditions and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Something old- Do you have anything that you've owned simply forever? A cherished childhood toy, an antique handed down through the family? ...the family Bible?
I've got some cherished books from childhood. And my records from childhood. I probably have some more things down in the garage, but I've forgotten about them at the moment.

Twosome: Something new- Buy anything new lately?
Just some books. I almost bought an iPod this week. I'm waiting until the drawing for Watercooler Wednesday next week before I do, however. (And if you decide to participate, tell them I sent you so I get more entries.)

Threesome: Something borrowed- Have you ever borrowed an item and never returned it?
I don't think so. I make a point of returning things I borrow because it would upset me so much if I loaned out something and never got it back.

Bonus: Something blue- Can you see anything blue from where you are? What is it?
If I look over my shoulder, I can see a bright blue sky.

No comments: