Thursday, November 18, 2004

Thursday Threesome for November 18th

This week's is brought to us by gluttons and The Back Porch.

Onesome: No one-...to talk to? Nah, who is it you look forward to seeing at one of the holidays just to be able to sit around and chat with? Sure, even someone you see during the rest of the year!
My uncle and aunt. I don't see or talk to them nearly enough. Maybe I should change that. Will only see them for Christmas again this year, but looking forward to it. Haven't seen them since my brother's wedding.

Twosome: diets- Have you ever tried one of the "fad" diets out there? Yes, I include Atkins in this category! How did it work for you? Would you do it again or try another one?
Nope. I don't believe in dieting. Which is why I could stand to loose 10-20 pounds. :)

Threesome: on Thanksgiving- What's your favorite dish? Would you be happy just pigging out on turkey, or do you need all the fixings? Does the pumpkin pie make the meal or do you prefer Mom's green bean casserole?
I have a couple of favorites. Stuffing is a must. My mom makes the best stuffing you ever tasted! And my mom's yams, apples, raisins, and cinnimon is a must for us as well. And I really do love pumpkin pie for desert, much to my mom's dismay. She hates it!

No comments: