Friday, July 04, 2003

Wednesday was not my day. I spent the entire afternoon waiting for a call back from a mortgage guy, to no avail. Then, I left to go see Legally Blonde 2. As much as I loved the first one, this one was just plain stupid. I'd hoped for more from it. Then, I found out that, once again, Quizzno's has decided to stop making their Chicken Carbonara, my favorite sandwich by far. :( Things did pick up at the Moss's. We had a good time getting the songs ready for Thursday night.

So, yesterday, I went around with a realtor looking at condos. Very discouraging. The only two bedroom within my price range, was not in good condition at all. And was so poorly laid out that it would be hard to have much in the way of furiture in it. Not to mention the fact that it was right on Sierra Hwy. I much preferred a one bedroom we looked at in Castaic. Almost the same size, but with lots of room for stuff. Guess I'll just have to be patient and wait and see what else opens up. But I don't think I'll get my own washer and dryer any time soon. If only I could afford a mortgage on $40K more. :)

And I had an ultimate frisbee game last night. We were behind most of the time, but had just pulled ahead when two players collided, breaking a sholder. By the time we got that taken care of, the lights were going out. So we're leaving it to the captains and the summer league coordinator to decide what happens about that game. I'd like to win, but not this way.

Meanwhile, I gave the Duron's their second Trixie book. As I said at Zap's, I think I've created a new fan in Kiersten. She said she was almost done with book 1 and really enjoying it. Her face lit up when I mentioned the others her mom has in her office.

Today's just been a lazy day. Marcus and I watched 1776, I watched The Amazing Race (so sorry to see the supremes go), and here I am. Probably should head out to the grocery store and pick up a few things, then get dinner and head over to the career group's 4th of July party.

So, HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY EVERYONE!!!!!!

No comments: