Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thursday Threesome for October 30th

This week's edition is brought to us by the exciting events of this weekend and The Back Porch. (No, my life isn't really that pathetic. It's my attempt at a public service reminder, okay?)

Onesome: Daylight-- Savings Time is up here in the US this weekend. Ready? Set? Go? ...or will you just wake up and worry about it sometime Sunday?
I'll change my alarm clock when I get back from Disneyland Sunday morning so I get the maximum sleep before church. But I'll worry about the rest of the clocks later. Of course, since I'm not using VCR's any more, I have very few clocks I need to worry about changing. I like that!

Twosome: Savings--? Hey, do you use coupons when you shop? ...and do you go looking for them online?
I do at important places like bookstores. Otherwise, I just pay the price. I tried using coupons, but I never remembered to take them. And since it's just me, I don't know if I really saved enough to make it worth while.

Threesome: Time-- to batten down the hatches where you are? They've had snow in Ohio and Ottawa; and we may not hit the 80's this weekend in CaliLand: is Winter approaching for you?
I'm told we might be getting rain showers this weekend. It's supposed to be in the low 70's or colder for the next couple weeks. I think fall has finally arrived. :(

No comments: