Friday, February 04, 2005

Time for an Update

Where does the time go? It's Friday already! Of course, it also feels like a long week.

Let's see, what to report.

I have one roommate who has promised to leave March 1st, the other two will give me 30 days notice minimum after they find a place. So I might have them as long as April.

Tuesday night, I went over to some friends for dinner. Didn't know them super well, and it was a great evening. They just got married a couple months ago, and I was their first dinner guest. I feel so honored. And we played Scrabble. I stunk, but it was fun. I'm really rotten at that game.

And of course, there's the notice that Enterprise will be ending after this season. About time! The show is slow and boring. I would have given up on it long ago if not for the convention coming over to watch it. And it'll mean another free night next year, too.

Having said that, I really enjoyed last week's episode and can't wait to see what happens next on the episode that airs tonight.

And I wasn't getting sick last week. I was just over tired. And maybe over stressed? Either way, I was feeling that way this afternoon, but I'm better tonight. I think I need to cut something out of my life. I hear work volunteering.... :)

The rest of my life is still in a holding pattern until I figure out what happens next. I'll let you know as soon as I do.

No comments: