Tuesday, November 09, 2004

TV Tuesday for November 9th

I'm going to see The Incredibles in two hours! Sorry, where was I?

That's right, time for this week's TV Tuesday.

1. Do you watch political coverage? If so, how much?
I watch lots of Fox News, many the political news shows. Maybe 5 or 6 hours a week, depending on my schedule and what is happening.

2. Does political coverage effect how you vote?
Not really. It did confirm for me why I voted the way I did, however.

3. Do you think the up to the minute coverage of returns effects those who haven't yet voted?
There are some people who will let it decide if they get out and vote or not. I've heard it really did when the networks called Florida for Gore 4 years ago and the polls in the panhandle hadn't closed yet. But there are plenty of people like me who will vote no matter what.

~Bonus~ Do you think there should be guidelines for political ads? For example, banning putting other candidates down.
The biggest one I'd like to see? Ads must be 100% truthful. They can not say or insinuate anything that can't be backed up by facts. And they facts must be verified by the other political party. I think that would make for some very interesting ads next go around.

No comments: