Friday, November 05, 2004

TGIF!

Of course, I've got major plans this weekend. I plan to go home and work on my paper for my class. It'll be a thrill a minute this weekend, let me tell you.

I just hope I have the self-controll to sit down and actually write it. :) Or at least read the books I checked out to use for research purposes.

See, I have a couple hours of TV yet to watch from the week (hoping to knock those out tonight.) And I have 80 pages left in my book. And you can bet that finishing Fall into Death will be a major requirement this weekend. Probably finish it before I start working on the paper tomorrow.

One thing in my advantage is the weather. It's supposed to be cold and rainy tomorrow. The kind of day to make you stay inside. On the other hand, I usually want to curl up with a good book. And I've got a couple fan fic ideas swirling around my head like you wouldn't believe. Not to mention two reviews I've been wanting to write for over a week now. Three once I finish my book.

In other news, my guitar strings stayed on last night. And my guitar strings stayed tuned while we played, too. Always major pluses and always something I worry about when I've just changed my strings. Especially after Tuesday night.

So, I've managed to write a post about what I want to get done this weekend with one paragraph about what I've been up to the last couple of days. Think that about sums things up right now. Have a good one.

No comments: