Wednesday, July 30, 2003

It rained off and on all night last night. Kinda fun for something different. And I'm including rain in that statement. If it doesn't pour all winter....

Met up with Matt last night and we went to see Spy Kids 3-D. (This would be the Matt I ate dinner with almost every night until he left the college in May 2002.) Anyway, it was good. Better then #2, but still no where near number 1. Since almost the entire movie is in 3-D, there are lots of times when things come out of the screen at us. Frankly, wearing 3-D glasses for at least an hour really makes your eyes tired.

Anyway, it was nice to see Matt and catch up a little with him. And since we see all these movies together, it was a must that we go. Now, to find time to rewatch Finding Nemo and actually see Pirates of the Carribean. And I want to see Freaky Friday when it opens. Why is it all the movies I want to see are suddenly coming out now?

Today at work, I cleaned out my in box. I've used it as my filing system for over a year now, so it needed it. Everyone's commenting on how this is the smallest they've ever seen it. It has had less paper in it before, but not for very long. But having that tower of paper gone gives me a real sense of accomplishment.

And now, it's time to steal quizzes from Aleta.

IAmABadJanitor
I am a...**thinks hard**...janitor.


Which cat that thinks it's human are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Anyone who's seen my office or apartment can attest to that!

Book Worm Meter

Shut In 93%
..
7% Out Of The House
Intellectual 59%
..
41% Moron
High Attention Span 95%
..
5% Low Attention Span
Bookitude 70%
..
30% Book Burner
Book Worm 79.25%
..
20.75% Bug Stomper
Take your bookworm readings.


I'm a 41% Moron. How cool is that?

Think I'll save some others for later. Night. Can't believe Wednesday is over already!

No comments: