Friday, July 11, 2003

I'm sitting on my couch reading Wednesday night, when I got a completely unrelated thought. (That's how good #1 Ladies... was.) I have been approved for a home loan that would be well over half of my current take home pay. Now I know I'd get some more because of Federal tax stuff, but that down right freaked me out. Of course, nothing is much better. And rent isn't going to be much cheaper for much longer. I have to buy.

Garrick called Wednesday and told me he was actually out of town, so it turned out to just be me last night. Which was fine. Just wished I'd known sooner (he thought he'd told me), because I could have planned my week differently.

For example, there was a book signing I was interested in going to that night. But I decided to stay home and clean house and finish the book. Which was ok, but certainly nothing to get excited over.

After Bible study last night, I headed down to my ultimate frisbee game. We only had 1 woman show up, but they let us play 6-1 the entire night anyway. I was often guarding the other woman, which was fine by me. We won 17-12. The bad news was that one of our players broke his collar bone. And this comes after last week when someone on the other team broke hers. At least last week was a collision. This week, he was diving for a frisbee that was two feet out of bounds. And he couldn't have thrown it back to anyone in the goal because there was no one close by. He was a good player, and now he's out for the rest of the season, which is a real shame.

Got a call from the groom of the wedding I'm going to with my family tomorrow. Seems there's been a mix-up with the tuxes, and, for whatever reason, one of them is at a tux shop here in town. So I'm going to pick it up after work and take it over with me tonight. Works out well that I can help like this. I just hope it's ready. The store didn't have it ready to pick up two hours ago.

And, some quizzes I've been meaning to do. Not that Susansuth can steal any of them. I FORBID IT!

Stupid Idiot
You are a Stupid Idiot. Dumber than a doorknob and
completely unaware of it. Your celebrity icon
is Dan Quayle.


What Kind Of Idiot Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

I can think of many worse people to be lumped together with.




Jolly good, wot! Anyone for tennis? That'll be ten ponies, guv. You're the epitome of everything that is english. Yey :) Hoist that Union Jack!

How British are you?

this quiz was made by alanna



Either that, or I know all the right answers. :)

(And does anyone know what "Apples and Pears" means?)


Last one

You are Psalms
You are Psalms.


Which book of the Bible are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

I wish this were true of me. But it is kinda cool that I got Pslams since so much of my church ministry involves music.

I know I saw Revelation in there somewhere. And I think Job was probably an answer. Any other idea what might have been answers?

With my family in town, I won't be here again until Monday, so have a great weekend, everyone.

No comments: