Thursday, July 10, 2003

Good morning. Time again for the Thursday Threesome, brought to us by Subway (Eat Fresh) and The Back Porch.

Onesome- Honey: Hey there! Not that you personally need any sweetening, but just in case: what goes in your summer drinks to sweeten things up? Honey? Sugar? Artificial sweetener? ...or are your taking things straight up this time 'round?

Summer drink. You mean water? I’ll take it straight up, thanks. :)

Twosome- Mustard: Okay, what condiment has to come to the table for that burger or hotdog? Ketchup? Mustard? Salt? Pepper? Just what is it you 'relish'?

I’m a die hard ketchup man, myself. Really don’t go for anything else on the it as far as this kind of stuff. I’ll take a little lettuce and pickles. But not the relish. :)

Threesome- Sauce: ...and along with that, which sauce do you simply have to have around? BBQ? A-1? That special sauce you learned to make when you worked fast food at the mall? How about it? You brought those napkins along for a reason!

BBQ sauce. In fact, I’ll take that over ketchup if I have the choice.

No comments: