Thursday, July 03, 2003

Came into the office today just to do the Thursday Threesome so everyone can steal it. :)

Brought to us this week by the US national holiday this weekend, and The Back Porch.

Onesome- Celebrate: What's your favourite way to celebrate? Do you go out for a meal at a nice restaurant or head out to the local bars and blow off some steam with your friends and a few drinks? Or maybe something quiet, like a nice meal at home with the movie of you choice in the DVD player or VCR? Or something completely different? Tell us!
Hang out with friends. Maybe go out to eat or just do something fun and different.

Twosome- Independence: How old were you when you declared your independence and left home for the first time? Did you go back temporarily? Are you still there? ;)
I left home the first time when I was 20 to come down here to college. But since Mom and Dad were paying my bills, I don't completely consider myself independent then. I'd say it was more so when I moved down here at 22 to start work.

Threesome- Day: As in, "Day-o!" (Cueing up Harry Belafonte!) Hey, what are you singing this summer? Last year it was Sheryl Crow "Soak up the Sun"; what's working the beat for you this year? Is there a favorite song or two on your hit list?
About the only song that really seems to have captured me this summer is Jars of Clay's "Faith Like a Child." Yep, the CD's only 8 years old and I finally bought it. :) Anyway, I had that song on repeat for about two days last week. (And I don't think I've ever even heard "Soak up the Sun.")

No comments: