Sunday, February 09, 2003

The weather has been so nice around here lately. The wind really has been gone and standing in the sunshine it's warm. Not hot, but pleasant with a little cold nibble.

I have done nothing I didn't have to do since I last blogged. Heck, I even rearranged my errends, taking care of some of them another way. Like mailing in my renewal for Six Flags in stead of going in in person. I'm feeling much better then I was Friday. And I have more of the same planned for this afternoon. After I call my family. And before tonight's SNYF.

I decided to pick up the eye drops that my allergist recommended to me on Friday. And I've discovered that I'm just as bad with them now as I was as a kid. I had the hardest time getting one drop into each eye. My eye would close no matter what I was doing to keep it openned. And my aim was really off, too. Fortunately with the wind dieing down, my eyes aren't bothering me nearly as much.

And on that note, I need to head home to call the fam. Have a great rest of the weekend.

No comments: