Tuesday, February 25, 2003

Made it back just fine last night. They were predicting rain yesterday, but I only hit scattered sprinkles most of the way down. Until I hit the grapevine. That's when the rain started in earnest. It had tappered off by the time I reached Santa Clarita, leaving me just long enough to unload before it started pouring here. Sounded neat all night. I love listening to rain on the roof.

Of course, that didn't make the laundry room any more empty. Sure hope my normal Tuesday night luck doesn't hold because I must to laundry tonight or I won't have clothes to wear the rest of the week. And I have a busy schedule planned, too.

Got back a little later then normal last night because I met Donald for lunch. Good visit, and I got to see his office. Of course, I also spent an hour I normally don't spend off the road, but it was well worth it.

Grandma was with my uncle and aunt this weekend, so I didn't get to see her for very long, but what little I did was sad. She has no short term memory at all. I told her I don't know how many times why I was up and that I was leaving Monday, but it never seemed to register. It's so sad to see anyone like that.

No comments: