Thursday, February 13, 2003

I'd better get this posted so the woman with the new DVD player hooked up can copy them.

Thursday Threesome, brought to us this week by Agatha Christe and the Back Porch.

Onesome: Three- Hmmm... There's a three day weekend coming up for some people. Do you have Monday off and have some special plans? ...or is this just another weekend (or maybe one with two Sundays)?
Actually, I don't have Monday off. It would be nice, but then again, I got almost two weeks at Christmas, so it all comes out in the wash.

Twosome: Blind- It's holiday time once again (tomorrow silly!). Do you have to turn a blind eye to anything when these days come around? ...or are you surprised at what shows up?
Tomorrow will be just like any other day for me. Don't do anything special either good or bad. The cafe will be fairly empty tomorrow night, I have a feeling. :)

Threesome: Mice- Enough mousing around! Are you ready for tomorrow? ...or are you stopping by the pushcart people on the way home (I'm betting the guys and gals have really different answers on this one).
Since I have no out of the ordinary plans, I have no last minute stuff to do tomorrow. Now for tonight, on the other hand.... ;)

No comments: