Thursday, February 20, 2003

Good morning. Don't think I slept any better last night, but I'm feeling better. Anyway, time for the Thursday Threesome, sponsered this week by Sherman Williams and The Back Porch.

Onesome: New- Hey, it's close enough to spring (even though the East Coasters have been getting hammered) to ask what's on the "to do" list for March. Do you have plans for changing anything around in your home or apartment? ...or are you ready to just get out of the place once the weather clears?
My to do list for March? Have a birthday. :) And call a realtor and start looking at condos. I mean it this time.

Twosome: Paint- ...any refurbishing or refinishing projects just waiting for the warm weather? That trim that needs painting or that one room with that horrible carpet? ...or do you have something you just dream about doing?
Well, since I currently live in an apartment, there are none I know about. Of course, if I buy a condo, that might all change.

Threesome: Smell- ...and lest we forget the gardeners out there: what spring madness do you have planned in the plant world? New flowers for the windowsill? How about that garden where the snails took over last year? ...or does a quick dusting of the artificial ficus cover you for another year?
My uncle and aunt gave me a bamboo plant when they were here Monday, so I actually have a house plant now. And I really do plan to plant some flowers outside my front door. Been going to do that for about 10 months now, but this time I really mean it!

No comments: