Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Nice, Quiet Weekend

I hardly did much of anything over the long weekend, and it was wonderful.  Saturday was a complete rest day.  Sunday was church, ultimate Frisbee, and hanging out with some friends that night – my normal Sunday activities.  Monday, I wound up playing ultimate again in the morning and then headed back to the condo to relax again.

Got lots of TV on DVD watching done and plenty of reading done as well.  I additionally worked on my new pet project, copying oldish reviews from my blog to Amazon.  I got quite a few posted, too, so I’m making headway in that project.


But really, it was nice to just relax.  I wasn’t out of bed before 9 Saturday or Monday.  And boy did I need the down time.  Even though I didn’t sleep super well last night, I am still feeling so much better today.  Here’s hoping for a bit more sleep this week.  And with little TV on this week, that shouldn’t be a huge issue.

No comments: