Friday, June 20, 2014

Summer League Game 3

I missed our second game since I was in Yosemite with my family when it happened.  It sounds like it was a fairly easy game, unfortunately, since I would have enjoyed playing in it.  But I was there for our game on Tuesday night.

It was looking like it would be fairly easy with us taking a quick 3-0 lead.  But then they started to fight back and tied it up.  We kept going in that fashion most of the night.  They took the lead a couple of times, but we were ahead most of the time.  We finally finished out the game with a 17-14 win.

That's right - My team is officially still in first with a 3-0 overall record!

I didn't play much in the second half, and only one point was I able to get the disc at all.  I caught both passes no problem, but I threw one of them away and almost threw the other away.  Not my best performance, but at least I got the disc.

Our next game is once again on Tuesday, so we'll see how it goes.

No comments: