Thursday, April 26, 2007

Thursday Threesome for April 26th

Better late than never, right? Right?

This weeks is brought to us by Coca Cola vs. Pepsi and The Back Porch.

Onesome: The-- marketing of goods and services. ...and the things they do to try to get us to buy their products! Are there any advertisments or commercials that really stand out to you right now?
I really don't watch commercials. Either I've taped it and fast forward through commercials, I switch the channel, or I am doing something. Or multiple like right now since I'm watching Survivor and blogging. Having said that, I do enjoy the Mac vs. PC ads even though I have and use a PC.

Twosome: Cola-- cola, cola: which cola do you drink? ...or do you? ...or the UnCola? (Do you remember that ad campaign?)
If I drink soda, I do drink 7 UP or root beer. Preferably A & W rootbeer.

Threesome: Wars?-- Are there any good advertising wars going on in your area? Burgers, newspapers, ISPs?
Not really. But again, I really don't pay attention to the ads.

No comments: