Thursday, April 19, 2007

Thursday Threesome for April 19th

In honor of tax day this week, the Thursday Threesome is something accountants everywhere will love. I know I did.

Onesome: One-- or more siblings? ...or just you?
One sibling. Brother. 7 years younger. His birtherday is next Tuesday.

Twosome: Two-- favorite shows (TV or Movie, or heck, even iPod!) on this season?
At the moment, I'd have to go with Lost, which has gotten so much better in the second half of the season, and Drive. Yes, it's rather early on this last one, but I loved the first three hours. If I must pick something that's been on longer, I'll go with Monk.

Threesome: Three-- ways to cook hot dogs? That's what the kids tell me. Yes? No? More? I'll spot you the 'boiling water'...
Boil water! Grill 'em. Nuke 'em.

No comments: